Jackson County Bank – together we enhance the well-being of our customers, enrich the lives of our co-workers, give back to our communities and have fun along the way.
Where do you belong?
(Resumes or employment applications received via email are not accepted.)
Jackson County Bank located at 8 Main Street, Black River Falls, WI.
Attn: Human Resources
PO Box 490, Black River Falls, WI 54615
FAX: 715-284-7470 Phone: 715-284-5341
Jackson County Bank has an immediate full-time opening in the Deposit Operations Department. The candidate for this position will have a strong attention to detail, be proficient in a fast-paced environment and have excellent verbal, written, listening and communication skills. This candidate will be able to prioritize to meet deadlines, multi-task and be capable of working independently as well as in a team environment. This department is responsible for handling a wide variety of responsibilities related to deposit operations including but not limited to:
- Troubleshooting customer log-in issues related to internet, mobile and telephone banking
- Monitoring ATM & Debit Cards for fraudulent activity
- Assisting customers with account inquiries & research in person, via phone and email
- Ordering checks and deposits tickets for customers
- Troubleshooting ATM and Debit Card transactional issues
- Generating and sorting reports for distribution throughout the Bank
- Generating and mailing customer statements
- Data entry related to account reconciliation, payment authorization and origination
- Reviewing documents for mathematical accuracy and proper coding
- Creating and maintaining Standard Operating Procedures
- Cross-training with other employees within the department
- Complying with federal, state and company policies, procedures and regulations
- Reconciling ATM, general ledger and correspondent accounts
- Basic computer and mobile device troubleshooting
- Answer incoming calls in prompt, courteous and professional manner
- Participate in Bank events
- Identify opportunities to promote Bank products and services by listening to customer’s needs, validating services being delivered and presenting features and benefits of services offered.
- Treat all customer inquiries and issues respectfully and provide timely resolution. Maintain the Bank’s goal to be accessible to the customer and always provide excellent customer service.
- Be a team player. Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so that you get along with customers, co-workers and managers.
- Maintain a high level of ethical behavior within the banking profession.
- High School diploma or equivalent, with a preference for 2 or 4 year degree from technical college or university
- Previous banking experience preferred but not required
- Must be able to solve practical problems
- Able to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form
- Strong computer skills and a good understanding of an overall computer environment are necessary
- Working knowledge of various systems including: Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and Outlook
- Must have accurate and comprehensive math skills
- Proficient with 10 key calculator and keyboard
- Demonstrate effective communication skills and cheerful demeanor
Essential physical/mental requirements
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit for prolonged periods of the work day; use their hands and fingers; reach with hands and arms; talk plainly and hear accurately. The employee frequently is required to walk. The employee is occasionally required to stand; climb and balance; and stoop, kneel and crouch. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to ten pounds occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision and ability to adjust focus.
Jackson County Bank offers competitive pay and benefits and is a great place to work. Applications are available on our website at jacksoncountybank.com or at 8 Main Street Black River Falls, WI 54615. Applications are due January 31, 2020.
Jackson County Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time