Internet Bill Pay
Internet Bill Payment offers freedom from writing checks, postage, envelopes and mailboxes.
Freedom to enjoy the things you’d rather do!
Try FREE Internet Bill Payment!
FREE Internet Bill Payment for consumer accounts!
Business accounts may try Internet Bill Payment FREE for three months!
Thereafter the cost for businesses is $3.95 per month with 10 free transactions per month included in the fee; each additional transaction is $0.50. Security tokens are available for Internet Bill Payment. Please contact us for more information.
With Internet Bill Payment, you can set up one time payments or set up scheduled payments. Payments you schedule will be automatically sent, which is great if you are out of town or just don’t want another thing to think about. And when you schedule a payment, you eliminate possible costly late charges. Our Internet Bill Pay users tell us they’ve set up payments for dental and health care, credit card bills, utility bills, school lunches, day care, rent and much more.
The Bill Pay system includes convenient features to make paying your bills online even easier!
- Download our Mobile App to pay existing payees. You can even future date a mobile payment.
- A Quick Payment option allows you to make up to ten payments from one screen.
- You will have the ability to pay bills from multiple checking accounts.
- Security Tokens are an optional feature which provide an additional layer of protection when logging into Internet Banking and accessing your Bill Pay features. Contact us or view the Security Token FAQs for more information.
- You may access your payment history for nineteen months.
- Avoid late fees by setting up schedules for recurring payments.
- Local support for Bill Pay questions, answers and assistance. You may call Jackson County Bank directly for assistance with Bill Pay.
- View images of your cleared Bill Pay checks (Images only available for Bill Pay check payments. No image available for electronic payments.)