Bill Payment offers freedom from writing checks, postage, envelopes and mailboxes.
Freedom to enjoy the things you’d rather do!
Try FREE Bill Payment!*
*The Bill Payment service is free, however fees for additional services may apply and will be disclosed at the time the payment is initiated.
With Bill Payment, you can set up one time payments or set up scheduled payments. Payments you schedule will be automatically sent, which is great if you are out of town or just don’t want another thing to think about. And when you schedule a payment, you eliminate possible costly late charges. Set up payments for child care, dental and health care, credit card bills, utility bills, school lunches, rent and much more.
The Bill Pay system includes convenient features to make paying your bills online even easier!
- View the demo of our Bill Pay service.
- Download our Mobile App to make it super convenient to pay on the go!
- Our layout makes it easier to make several payments with just a few clicks.
- Bill Pay includes features like Rush Delivery, Pay a Person, Gift or Charity Pay.
- Set up alerts and reminders within Bill Pay.
- You may pay bills from multiple checking accounts.
- View summaries of your Bill Pay activity with the Calendar Feature.
- Avoid late fees by setting up schedules for recurring payments.
- Access your payment history for 18 months.
- View images of your cleared Bill Pay checks (Images only available for Bill Pay check payments. No image available for electronic payments.
- Security Tokens are an optional feature which provide an additional layer of protection when logging into Internet Banking and accessing your Bill Pay features. Contact us or view the Security Token FAQs for more information.
- Call our Bill Pay support phone number at 844-357-9673 Monday through Friday from 6:30 a.m. to midnight, or contact Jackson County Bank at 715-284-5341 Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.