Debit/ATM Card Fraud Protection
How we protect you from debit card fraud.
1) JCB Fraud Center. You are automatically protected with JCB Fraud Center. It requires no enrollment and features text alerts and automated phone calls when fraud is suspected.
- Working on behalf of Jackson County Bank, the Fraud Center employs fraud analysts to monitor Debit and ATM card transactions for suspected fraud 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. You may be contacted in one of the following manners to alert you to suspect card transaction(s):
- by an employee of Jackson County Bank
- by a representative of the Fraud Center
- by text message
- by automated phone call
- Your mobile carrier may assess standard rates or subject these communications to established plan limits.
- International transactions, which are common fraud avenues, are blocked unless you have requested this to be removed.
- JCB Fraud Center may utilize fraud blocks when there are fraud trends seen throughout the industry.
2) Guardian Fraud Watch Text Alerts – Extra protection for cardholders.
PROTECT YOUR DEBIT CARDS WITH
ATM/Debit Card Fraud Watch with Guardian Text Alerts
Enroll in Guardian Fraud Watch Text Alerts and receive text alerts regarding high risk transactions. This service can be used along with JCB Fraud Center, which is already activated on your cards. Enroll now to activate this free service.*
Guardian provides SMS (Short Message Service) text alerts to Debit or ATM cardholders who enroll in this optional service. Cardholders may receive text alerts to their cell phone (or other SMS text messaging device) for their enrolled Debit or ATM Cards. This text alert service is offered free of charge from Jackson County Bank however you are responsible for text messaging fees from your mobile carrier; message and data rates may apply. For fraud monitoring purposes, prior to traveling domestically or internationally please notify Jackson County Bank’s Accounting Department at 715-284-5341, 1250.
Guardian text alerts enable you to monitor activity occurring on your account and to respond immediately to fraudulent activity.
The Guardian text alert benefits for the cardholder include:
- Two way text communication: Receive alerts about possible fraud and respond back to assist in blocking unauthorized transactions.
- Do Not Disturb window capability: During this time window any possible alerts will be queued and will be sent to you only when the system determines it is outside the “Do Not Disturb” time window.
- One year enrollment period: Notification prior to expiration and ability to text a reply to renew.
- All major phone carriers supported.
*Your wireless carrier may assess you fees for text messaging services. Please consult your wireless plan or provider for details.
3) Other actions you can take to protect yourself from debit card fraud.
- Monitor your account activity closely for unauthorized transactions.
- Promptly report any unauthorized activity.
- Be alert to email, telephone and text scams requesting your personal information including your debit card number or PIN number.
- Notify us in advance of your domestic or international travel plans.
- Contact us when you have address or phone number changes.