Debit/ATM Card Fraud Protection
How we protect you from debit card fraud.
1) JCB Fraud Center Information.
You are automatically protected with JCB Fraud Center. It requires no enrollment and features text alerts and automated phone calls when fraud is suspected.
- Working on behalf of Jackson County Bank, the Fraud Center employs fraud analysts to monitor Debit and ATM card transactions for suspected fraud 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. You may be contacted in one of the following manners to alert you to suspect card transaction(s):
- by an employee of Jackson County Bank
- by a representative of the Fraud Center
- by text message
- by automated phone call
- Your mobile carrier may assess standard rates or subject these communications to established plan limits.
- International transactions, which are common fraud avenues, are blocked unless you have requested this to be removed.
- JCB Fraud Center may utilize fraud blocks when there are fraud trends seen throughout the industry.
2) Other actions you can take to protect yourself from debit card fraud.
- Monitor your account activity closely for unauthorized transactions.
- Promptly report any unauthorized activity.
- Be alert to email, telephone and text scams requesting your personal information including your debit card number or PIN number.
- Notify us in advance of your domestic or international travel plans.
- Contact us when you have address or phone number changes.