Jackson County Bank has put basically everything in place to go entirely paperless—eStatements, electronically imaged checks, direct deposit, Debit Cards, Internet Banking, Internet Bill Payment, and Mobile Banking. In doing so, we feel we are not only contributing to saving the environment, but are also providing you with a secure and convenient method of transacting your business.
Sign Up for eStatements Now
and Receive $10
To sign up, log into Internet Banking and click on the eStatement tab. You must have an Internet Banking account to receive eStatements. A $10.00 deposit will be made within 30 days to the primary checking or savings account of any NEW eStatement customer enrolled between now and September 30, 2020. Limit one $10.00 deposit per Internet Banking customer.
How Do I Sign Up?
You must be enrolled in Internet Banking to receive eStatements. If you’re already an Internet Banking customer, login to Internet Banking and click on the eStatements tab to sign up for electronic statement delivery. Below is an easy explanation of the enrollment process.
Simply log into your Internet Banking account and select the ‘eStatements’ tab at the top of the page. Following are the steps to take for enrollment.
- Account(s) and Document Enrollment. The default selection for enrollment is “All available documents for all active accounts.” If you would like to receive electronic statements for only certain accounts, click on Details and select the accounts in the list for which you’d like to receive eStatements or eNotices. Accounts that are not selected will continue to be sent to you as paper documents.
- Please review the following email address. It is very important that we have a valid email address on file to notify you of your statement or notice availability. You must provide an email address and you must notify us of any changes in your email address in order to continue to be sent electronic statements and notices.
- Please enter a security phrase to be displayed on all valid emails sent from this site. The security phrase should be a phrase that is original and easily recognizable by you. This phrase will be displayed on email notifications regarding eStatement. If the phrase does not appear on the notification email, it may not be legitimate.
- Please enter the enrollment passcode. To see the passcode, you will be required to “click here” at this enrollment step. The passcode entry is required to test your ability to retrieve and view the electronic statement format.
- Electronic Statement/Notice Delivery Disclosure of Terms and Conditions. Be sure to read all disclosures and terms related to eStatements and eNotices. You may click on the Print Disclosure link at the bottom of the page to print a copy for your records.
- Click to see a sample document. Click this link to view a sample statement.
- I agree to the listed terms. Once you have read the disclosures AND tested the delivery method, check this box and click Enroll Now.
ACCESSING YOUR STATEMENTS
An email notification with your security phrase in the subject line will be sent to you, notifying you that your statement is ready to view. The email will include a *PDF attachment. You may access your statement either by 1) clicking on the attachment to bring up a secure login portal, which you then log into with your Internet Banking ID and password; or 2) log directly into Internet Banking and click on eStatement > Statements and Notices.
Adobe Reader is a commonly used PDF reader. Be sure to turn on the updates feature so you are using the most secure version of Adobe Reader.