|Kathy Thompson, V. P. Consumer Lending|
715-284-5341 - Ext. 1340
NMLS ID #504109
|Kathy Lind, Personal Banker
715-284-5341 - Ext. 1301
NMLS ID #504104
|Sheila Edie, Personal Banker|
715-284-5341 - Ext. 1303
NMLS ID #827220
|Don Forsting, Alma Center Branch Manager
NMLS ID #504100
|Laura Hansen, Personal Banker|
715-284-5341 - Ext. 1304
NMLS ID #504102
|Selina Moen, Motor Bank Branch Manager
NMLS ID #504105
A secured personal or vehicle loan from Jackson County Bank is a simple, quick, and convenient financing solution. Consider this solution to get the money you need for a vehicle purchase or a personal expense. We can help you finance a variety of things both new and used – a vehicle, motorcycle, RV, camper, snowmobile, ATV, boat, vacation, new furniture, debt consolidation and more.
Jackson County Bank can offer you smart buying tips plus financial tools to estimate payments and determine what is affordable – before you shop showrooms and auto lots. We will help prepare you for your car buying experience, so unexpected or complicated decisions don’t confuse you during the purchase.
Flexible terms, competitive rates and prompt credit decisions are just a few of the advantages you’ll receive at Jackson County Bank. Our helpful Personal Bankers will get you into your vehicle in no time.
- Our fast and simple application process takes just minutes to complete and decisions on loan requests are often made the same day they are submitted.
- Flexible terms allow you to choose from several payment options and you can even repay early with no penalty.
- Low monthly payments and fixed interest rates are a smart way to manage your budget.
- Convenient ways to make your payments – by mail, internet banking, telephone banking, at your local branch or through automatic withdrawal from a checking or savings account.
- We also offer the option to secure your loan with a Certificate of Deposit or savings account. This can be a low cost option to help you build a credit score.
PERSONAL LINE OF CREDIT
A personal loan account is a revolving line of credit, up to $2000, that you can use for any purpose. Use it for all those unexpected expenses, miscellaneous home improvement costs, or wedding expense, for example. And if your payments are automatically deducted from a checking or savings account, you are eligible for a reduced rate.
Use your Personal Loan Account for:
- Consolidating higher interest rate balances
- Home repairs or appliances
- Family vacations or cozy weekend getaways
- Unexpected expenses or emergencies
How can I make my loan payments?
You can make your payment at any of our branches, by mail, internet banking or telephone banking.
Can I have my payments taken automatically from my account?
Yes, you can take advantage of our automatic payment options. Have your payment taken automatically from your checking or savings account each month.
Can I get approved to purchase a vehicle by Jackson County Bank before I pick it out?
Yes. Jackson County Bank offers pre-approval commitments for a specific loan amount. This way you know exactly how much you qualify for before you shop for your car or truck.
Do I have other payment options other than my monthly due date?
Yes, you can make weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly or monthly payments. To make it easier, consider our automatic payment system and have your payments deducted automatically.
Will I be penalized if I pay my loan off early?
There are no prepayment penalties on any of the consumer loan products listed above.