Prime Time Club
Are you interested in travel? Do you like to keep up to date on issues that might affect you? Would you like to meet some people with common interests?
If you said “YES”, then the Prime Time Club is for you!
The Prime Time Club is a vital and growing organization, which was organized in 1985 by the Jackson County Bank. The club offers Prime features and great activities like the recent activities listed below.
Whether it’s Paris, France, Lambeau Field, or an event in Jackson County, we like to go places! We’ll arrange the trip so that you can sit back and enjoy time with friends or enjoy making new friends.
Extended Group Travel Destinations
- Tournament of Roses Parade
- Great Trains & Grand Canyon
- Washington D.C. & Williamsburg
- Alaska Discovery – Land and Cruise
One Day Trips
- Green Bay Packer Home Game
- Brewer Home Game
- Dinner Theatres
- Mystery Trip
- Game Day
- Special Movies
- Christmas Luncheon
You may join Prime Time Club if you are a Jackson County Bank customer and have a
- direct deposit of a payroll check, pension check or social security check
- OR $2,000 in a Savings, CD, IRA or Money Market account
- OR a Home Loan or Home Equity Line of Credit or a Agricultural Loan with Jackson County Bank
- OR an account relationship through JC Financial Partners.
(One account relationship covers you and husband, wife or significant other.)
The Prime Time Club has great benefits!
- Adventurous trips and destinations at group rates.
- No cost consultation with an investment representative of Jackson County Bank.
- Exclusive parties and social events for members.
- Movies scheduled exclusively for members.
- Safekeeping of wills for those not having a safe deposit box.
- Free notary and signature guarantee services.
- Free photocopies of personal papers and documents (limit 10 free per request).
- Quarterly newsletter.
Note: Some events and destinations have limited reservations available.